What's prettier or more festive than a New England seacoast village all dressed up for the holidays? Upon arrival at the Meadowmere Resort we'll be treated to a wine and cheese reception and be welcomed by our local elf! On Saturday enjoy the festivities of Ogunquit's 32nd Annual Christmas by the Sea before your VIP admission to the popular Taste the Season Competition. Local restaurants compete for the coveted titles and we'll sample and vote! Don't miss the barbershop quartet concert and holiday sing-along at a local church. Before heading home on Sunday you'll want to head to Kennebunkport and the festivities of the 37th Annual Christmas Prelude—voted #2 Christmas Town in America by HGTV!
$319 per person double occupancy, $279 per person triple occupancy; $259 per person quad occupancy; $479 for single reservations. Per person deposit is $150.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Two nights' first-class accommodations: Meadowmere Resort, Ogunquit
- Gourmet breakfast basket
- Wine and Cheese Welcome Reception
- Dinner one evening at Jonathan's Restaurant
- VIP admission to Ogunquit's Taste the Season Competition on Saturday
- Kittery Outlets Discount Book
- Luggage handling and parking at hotel