Experience homegrown local culture right here in America's south—the birthplace of American music on this week-long tour showcasing three musical Meccas for fans of jazz, blues and country music. New Orleans indisputably wears the jazz crown and is home to such landmarks as Jackson Square and the unique French Quarter—where we'll learn to cook “N'awlins” style—and take a bayou swamp cruise. In Memphis, we'll feast on famous barbecue and listen as local musicians rhapsodize about Memphis' blues, soul and rock 'n' roll history, before touring Graceland, the 14-acre estate of the late King, Elvis Presley. Finally, we'll go a little bit country in Nashville where we take our seats at the legendary Grand Ole Opry, tour historic RCA Studio B and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame. The sounds of the south have become part of our own cultural heritage as surely as Southern hospitality, sweet tea, fried chicken and Gone with the Wind.
$3,399 per person double occupancy
$3,369 per person triple occupancy; $4,549 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $275. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to New Orleans and Nashville to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston’s Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Seven nights' first-class accommodations
- Eleven meals: seven breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in New Orleans, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–3 Sheraton New Orleans, New Orleans
- DAY 4–5 The Guest House at Graceland, Memphis
- DAYS 6–7 Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
New Orleans: Choice of French Quarter walking tour or coach tour of New Orleans, French Quarter walking tour, Café Du Monde, French Quarter Festival ticket, New Orleans School of Cooking demonstration, jazz revue, Louisiana swamp cruise (weather dependent). Memphis: musical heritage city tour led by local musicians, Graceland. Nashville: Belle Meade Plantation visit, RCA Studio B, tour including Music Row and Parthenon, Grand Ole Opry evening show, Country Music Hall of Fame. OPTIONAL: New Orleans—Jazz afternoon brunch.