The Canadian Rockies—a grand outdoor wonderland of dazzling peaks, lush alpine meadows, turquoise lakes, virgin forest, towering waterfalls and epic wildlife. Start in Banff National Park—“one of the world's premiere destinations, spanning a region of unparalleled majestic mountain scenery”–National Geographic)—famous for its outrageously colored lakes. Stop at turquoise-hued Lake Louise, and towering Victoria Glacier. Visit Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump UNESCO site before arriving in Waterton Lakes National Park. Arriving in Montana, we'll board vintage 1930's Red Buses for a tour of Glacier National Park—magnificent and pristine—and travel up Going-to-the-Sun Road (“a strong contender for the most spectacular road in America”–Lonely Planet). Yellowstone is next—jaw-dropping mountain scenery, indescribable colors and jam-packed with wildlife—followed by the Grand Tetons and our final destination of Jackson.
$3,759 per person double occupancy
$4,339 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Calgary and Jackson to Boston, via a connecting city
- Ten nights' accommodations
- Fifteen meals: ten breakfasts, five dinners with beer or wine
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston International Hotel, Calgary AB
- DAYS 2–4 Irwin's Mountain Inn, Banff AB
- DAY 5 Glacier Peaks Hotel, Glacier Country
- DAY 6 Holiday Inn, Missoula MT
- DAYS 7–8 Yellowstone Park Hotel, Yellowstone WY
- DAYS 9–10 Elk Country Inn, Jackson WY
- DAY 11 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Banff, Canada
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Calgary tour, Banff National Park, Lake Louise, Victoria Glacier, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, Waterton Lakes National Park, Going-to-the-Sun Road, Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson. OPTIONALS: Banff—Sulphur Mountain Gondola Ride. Jackson—The Grand Tetons by horseback; Snake River Float.