A GREEK ISLANDS HOLIDAY: whitewashed, cliff-hugging villages, enchanting seascapes, black sand beaches, ancient ruins and, of course, Mediterranean cuisine—all add up to the trip of a lifetime. This Greek Odyssey begins and ends in Athens: monuments, eclectic markets and lively streets. Visit Mykonos—the most impressive port town in the Cyclades —to soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere, and Santorini—one of the ten best islands in Europe with scenery and charm off the charts—to watch one of the world's truly beautiful sunsets. Next is Crete, flush with fantastic beaches and turquoise lagoons! Some say visiting Greece is a life-altering experience. Let's find out!
$4,239 per person double occupancy
$4,739 single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Athens, via a connecting city
- Ferry from Athens to Mykonos, ferry from Mykonos to Santorini, ferry from Santorini to Crete, flight from Crete to Athens
- Twelve nights' four-star accommodations
- Seventeen meals: twelve breakfasts, five dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Saint George Lycabettus Hotel, Athens
- DAYS 5–7 San Antonio Summerland, Mykonos
- DAYS 8–10 El Greco Resort, Santorini
- DAYS 11–12 Hotel Galaxy Iraklio, Crete
- DAY 13 Saint George Lycabettus Hotel, Athens
- DAY 14 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Mykonos, Greece
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Athens: tour including Acropolis, Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, Temple of Zeus, Syntagma Square. Free day in Athens. Mykonos tour including Little Venice, windmills and Church of Panagia Paraportiani. Two free days in Mykonos. Santorini tour including Akrotiri excavations, Profitis Ilias Mountain panoramic views and Pyrgos. Free day in Santorini. Free day in Crete. Guided tour of Heraklion including the ruins of Knossos and Archaeological Museum. OPTIONALS: Athens—Cape Sounion excursion, Delphi excursion. Mykonos—Cooking class and lunch, Delos excursion. Santorini—Wine tasting and lunch, Caldera cruise and dinner. Crete—Chania excursion.