Experience the South’s legendary charm on this history-rich trip to South Carolina and Georgia! In Charleston—“America's Best-Mannered City”—you'll experience a city brimming with celebrated Colonial, Antebellum and Victorian homes, enjoy a cruise to Fort Sumter and a visit to Boone Hall, one of the South's oldest working plantations. Head for the pristine Georgia coast and stop in charming Beaufort on Port Royal Island. The largest National Historic Landmark District in the U.S., Savannah's unique allure is evidenced in her cobblestone streets adorned with gaslight lamps and dripping with Spanish moss, manicured gardens, oak-shaded parks and more than twenty city squares filled with museums, churches, mansions, monuments and famous forts of the Revolutionary and Civil War eras. Our holiday concludes with an excursion to the Golden Isles and visits to Jekyll and St. Simons.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Charleston and Savannah to Boston, via a connecting city
- Five nights' accommodations
- Nine meals: five breakfasts, four dinners
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Manager
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Savannah, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Holiday Inn, Charleston SC
- DAYS 3–5 Hampton Inn and Suites, Savannah GA
- DAY 6 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $1,979 per person triple occupancy; $2,439 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. MH Ross Travel Protection Plan is $120. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the insurance. Per person deposit is $400.