WELCOME TO ATLANTIC CANADA—the Maritimes—a small group of islands and peninsulas
with a rugged coastline, breathtaking mountain vistas, hidden fishing villages, a ribbon of
lighthouses and fascinating cultural and historic attractions. We'll begin with an overnight
in Bangor and a traditional Maine lobsterbake before we catch the CAT fast ferry from Bar
Harbor for our passage to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Enjoy a visit to much-photographed
Peggy's Cove before a Halifax city tour that includes the Titanic gravesites and the majestic
Citadel. A highlight of this vacation is
the famous International Tattoo evening
performance! Visit the beautiful beaches
of Prince Edward Island National Park and
the home of Anne of Green Gables; see the
amazing Hopewell Rocks on the shores
of the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick (a
Marine Wonder of the World). Our last day
sees us home by way of Maine and a midday
stop for lunch.
RESERVE BY : March 22, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation from select locations
- Seven nights’ hotel accommodations
- Twelve meals: seven breakfasts, five dinners including a lobsterbake
- International Tattoo reserved seats
- Services of professional Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Motorcoach to Bangor; White House Inn
- DAY 2 CAT fast-ferry to Yarmouth NS; Rodd Grand Hotel
- DAYS 3–4 The Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifax NS
- DAYS 5–6 Rodd Royalty Hotel, Charlottetown P.E.I.
- DAY 7 Chateau Saint John, Saint John NB
- DAY 8 Motorcoach home
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Halifax, Canada
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
CAT Fast Ferry. Nova Scotia's scenic lighthouse route, Peggy's Cove, Halifax highlights tour, Titanic gravesites, Citadel, International Tattoo. Prince Edward Island: Orwell Corner Historic Village, lobsterbake dinner, Cavendish beaches, Anne of Green Gables, Confederation Bridge, Hopewell Rocks.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $1,929 per person triple
occupancy; $2,599 for single
insurance waiver is $120.
Although not required, we
recommend purchasing the
waiver. Purchase must be
made at time of booking.
Per person deposit is $300.