Our destination is “suspended in time”: Mackinac Island—voted one of the Top 10 Islands in the World by Condé Nast Traveler. Before we arrive in Michigan’s enchanting “Crown Jewel” we’ll visit one of America’s greatest historic destinations: 300 years of American life at Greenfield Village and the acclaimed Henry Ford Museum. On Mackinac we’ll enjoy waterfront accommodations at the gracious Island House. Horses, buggies and bicycles are the only transportation allowed on the island and we’ll set off on a scenic horse-drawn carriage tour followed by lunch at the magnificent Grand Hotel. Enjoy an overnight in Frankenmuth—a quaint Bavarian village settled in 1845—before our return to Boston.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Detroit, via a connecting city
- Five nights' accommodations
- Nine meals: five breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Greenfield Inn, Allen Park MI
- DAYS 3–4 Island House, Mackinac Island MI
- DAY 5 Bavarian Inn Lodge, Frankenmuth MI
- DAY 6 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Greenfield Village & Henry Ford Museum, ferry to Mackinac Island, horse drawn carriage tour of Mackinac Island, lunch at Grand Hotel, Bavarian village of Frankenmuth.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $1,879 per person triple occupancy; $2,449 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. MH Ross Travel Protection Plan is $120. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $300.