Northern California is home to everything from famous cities to charming small towns, from wine country to breathtakingly-scenic Yosemite National Park. This holiday starts in San Francisco—eccentric, eclectic and uninhibited and includes a visit to a local farm and wine tasting. Experience a fascinating tram tour of Yosemite and visit the California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. Cruise the crystalline blue and green waters of spectacular Lake Tahoe and visit Sonoma and Napa wine country—complete with wine tastings, garden tour and family-owned vineyard.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to San Francisco, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Eight nights' accommodations
- Twelve meals: eight breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Marriott at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
- DAYS 3–4 The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort, Sonora
- DAYS 5–6 Hyatt Regency, Sacramento
- DAYS 7–8 Courtyard Novato Marin Sonoma, Sonoma
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in San Francisco, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf dinner, Bay cruise or city tour. Oakdale, visit local farm, Ironstone Vineyards wine tasting. Yosemite National Park tram tour. Sacramento and California State Railroad Museum. Lake Tahoe cruise. Sonoma wine country, visit local vineyard. Visit family-owned vineyard.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $3,579 per person triple occupancy; $4,629 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $275. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600.