Experience a spectacular panorama of snow-capped mountains, Alpine lakes, meadows of wildflowers, prairies and high plains as we travel to the awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains for visits to four National Parks, two National Forests and a National Monument—not to mention paradise on earth at Colorado Springs' Garden of the Gods. Rocky Mountain National Park—called the “Roof of the Rockies”—dominates the landscape with its massive peaks and rugged canyons. More than 40 movies have been filmed among the more than 1,000 red sandstone arches of Arches National Park. At incomparable Canyonlands National Park we'll see the Island in the Sky mesa perched atop massive cliffs. Witness the ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park, named “one of the 50 places to visit in a lifetime,” by National Geographic magazine. Our adventure also includes a ride on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad and a journey aboard a cog railway to the top of Pike's Peak (approx. 14,110').
RESERVE BY : March 20, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Denver, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Eight nights' accommodations
- Twelve meals: eight breakfasts, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Sheraton Denver Downtown, Denver CO
- DAYS 3–4 Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction, Grand Junction CO
- DAYS 5–6 Durango Strater Hotel, Durango CO
- DAYS 7–8 Embassy Suites, Colorado Springs CO
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Denver, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Denver, Boulder, Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and Trail Ridge Road. Colorado National Monument and Rim Rock. Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park with Island in the Sky mesa. Durango & Silverton Narrow Guage Railroad. Mesa Verde National Park and cliff dwellings. San Juan National Forest and Rio Grade National Forest. Colorado Springs, Royal Gorge Route Railroad, Garden of the Gods.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $3,579 per person triple occupancy; $4,629 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $275. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600.