Discover some of the most captivating scenery in the U.S. on this vacation to Utah's national parks. Start out in Denver—surrounded by the wild Rocky Mountains—and enjoy a stop in Colorado wine country. Head into Utah and journey through otherworldly Arches National Park and the solitary wilderness of Canyonlands National Park. We'll see Dead Horse Point State Park (in legend, home to wild mustangs) and Capitol Reef National Park—whose sandstone formation resembles the Capitol. The red and orange-hued rock formations of Bryce Canyon and the red and white sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park are unmistakable. Our last night on tour is spent in the man-made painted landscape of Las Vegas.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Denvver and Las Vegas to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Eight nights' accommodations
- 11 meals: seven breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston Sheraton Denver Downtown, Denver CO
- DAY 2 Grand Junction Hotel, Grand Junction CO
- DAYS 3–4 Red Cliffs Lodge, Moab UT
- DAY 5 Best Western Ruby's Inn, Bryce UT
- DAYS 6–7 Zion National Park Hotel, Zion UT
- DAY 8 Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas NV
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Denver, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Denver. Glenwood Canyon, Colorado Wine Country. Colorado National Monument and Rim Rock Drive, cowboy BBQ. Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park. Capitol Reef National Park, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Bryce Canyon National Park. Zion National Park. Las Vegas.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $3,549 per person triple occupancy; $4,699 for single reservations. Single accommodations for this tour are limited. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $275. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600.