Join The Travel Club for an exploration of Spain's most popular cities. Start in Madrid and spend two days touring the heart of España, complete with a guided tour of the Royal Palace and a side-trip to Spain's medieval capital, Toledo. Next, we'll visit the Moorish city of Cordoba, and tour the Mezquita, a glorious 8th-century mosque. From there, we'll move on to Sevilla, visit Christopher Columbus's tomb and end our evening with an authentic flamenco dance show. Next, it's onto Granada to tour the famous Alhambra—an immense hilltop palace—and the Generalife, an ornate series of flowering gardens, before traveling through the picturesque Spanish countryside to Valencia. We'll visit the town's bustling markets and observe a master paella chef making your lunch. This vacation ends in vibrant Barcelona, where we may explore the city on our own.
RESERVE BY : April 15, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Madrid and Barcelona to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Nine nights' accommodations
- Fourteen meals: nine breakfasts, one lunch, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 H10 Puerta de Alcala, Madrid
- DAYS 4–5 Melia Sevilla, Sevilla
- DAY 6 Barcelo Carmen Granada, Granada
- DAYS 7–8 SH Valencia Palace, Valencia
- DAYS 9–10 Hotel Colon, Barcelona
- DAY 11 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Barcelona, Spain
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Madrid's historic center tour & Royal Palace, visit to Toledo. Cordoba's Mezquita and Jewish Quarter. Sevilla walking tour, flamenco show and dinner. Granada's Alhambra and Generalife. Valencia walking tour. Barcelona's “la Sagrada Familia.” OPTIONALS: Madrid—Evening tour and tapas dinner; AVE high-speed train from Madrid to Cordoba. Barcelona—Excursion to Montserrat; Barcelona by night with dinner.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $4,249 per person triple occupancy; $5,049 for single reservations. Single accommodations for this tour are limited. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $315. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.