Rolling green hills, the aroma of peat fires, gorgeous cliffs and coastlines, an ancient landscape, history and folklore, vibrant cities and a fascinating, friendly people—it's Ireland, of course! Our holiday begins on the regal grounds of Cabra Castle where we'll enjoy “royal” overnight accommodations. We'll visit the ancient whiskey-making towns of Tullamore and Kilbeggan for a dram. As we head to the charming town of Ennis we'll view the stunning, 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher. Experience traditional Irish family life with a memorable farm visit (complete with tea and scones); follow the majestic coastal road of romantic Dingle Peninsula and see the spectacular landscapes along Slea Head; visit medieval Blarney Castle and the historic Rock of Cashel. Easy going and charming, Dublin is the capital of Craic (pronounced `crack'), the art of life. After our get-acquainted tour we'll enjoy an afternoon to explore on our own before an evening tour of Christ Church Cathedral highlighted by canapés and cocktails in the crypt.
RESERVE BY : April 24, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Dublin
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston’s Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Six nights' four-star accommodations
- Eight meals: six breakfasts, two dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAY 2 Cabra Castle, Kingscourt
- DAY 3 Old Ground Hotel, Ennis
- DAYS 4–5 Killarney Towers, Killarney
- DAY 6–7 Ashling Hotel, Dublin
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Dublin, Ireland
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Castle accommodations, Irish whiskey tasting, the Cliffs of Moher, Ennis, dairy farm visit, Killarney, Dingle Peninsula, Cap of Dunloe, Slea Head Road, Blarney Castle, Rock of Cashel, Dublin. OPTIONALS: County Clare-Medieval Banquet. Dublin-Guinness Storehouse and Traditional Irish Night.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $2,669 per person triple occupancy; $3,049 for single reservations. Single accommodations for this tour are limited. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $315. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.