Fall in love with Rome. Step wholeheartedly into the Roman experience and make the Eternal City your home away from home. Explore legendary landmarks, mingle with locals who go about their lives in the shadow of ancient ruins, and enjoy fresh Italian food and wine. We promise, you're going to leave feeling like an insider
RESERVE BY : November 30, 2018
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Rome
- Five nights' accommodations: Hotel Massimo D'Azeglio
- Seven meals: two breakfasts, two dinners with beer or wine, including a signature farewell dinner experience with a cooking lesson
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Trajan’s Column, Piazza Venezia, Roman Forum, Temple of Venus and Roma, Colosseum, Roman cooking class. OPTIONALS: Ancient Rome: St Paul’s Basilica & the Catacombs, A Day in Pompeii, A Day in Florence, Iconic Sights: Vatican City.
On this guided tour, you'll walk for about 2 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including cobblestone streets and dirt paths, with few hills and stairs.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Rome, Italy
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $2,989 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.