Occupying the top on many travel wish-lists, a holiday combining Australia and New Zealand is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. In Australia we'll spend a day at the Great Barrier, before stopping in Sydney with its glorious harbor and beaches. With incredible scenery (majestic mountain ranges, stunning alpine lakes, craggy fjords, ancient forests and endless miles of beaches), a vibrant culture, and award-winning wines, New Zealand is worth the journey as we visit both the North and South Islands.
RESERVE BY : July 31, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Melbourne and Auckland to Boston, via a connecting city
- Internal flights: Melbourne to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- Twelve nights' accommodations
- Seventeen meals: twelve breakfasts, one lunch, four dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAYS 1–2 Overnight flights from Boston, cross International Date Line
- DAYS 3–4 Vibe Savoy Hotel, Melbourne
- DAYS 5–6 Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, Great Barrier Reef area
- DAYS 7–9 The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, Sydney
- DAYS 10–12 Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown
- DAYS 13–14 Rydges Auckland, Auckland
- DAY 15 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Melbourne tour. Great Barrier Reef full-day cruise. Sydney tour featuring Rocks neighborhood, Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House. Queenstown tour, Skyline Queenstown Gondola to Bob’s Peak. Fiordland National Park, cruise Mildford Sound. Auckland tour. OPTIONALS: Melbourne—Philip Island Penguin Parade. Sydney—Sydney Harbor Dinner Cruise; Featherdale Wildlife Park. Queenstown—Walter Peak: Lake Cruise & Dinner. Auckland—Waiheke Island. FIJI 3N post-tour extension $849 pp/do land & air. OPTIONALS: Tivua Island Sailing & Snorkeling; Fiji Village: Indigenous Culture & Traditions.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Melbourne, Australia
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $7,934 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.