From Santiago—Chile’s cultural hub—to breathtaking Patagonia to Buenos Aires, a blend of European charm and South American flair, this multi-country vacation is nothing short of an adventure. Top off a guided Santiago tour with an optional visit to Chilean wine country before heading to southern Patagonia—a world of majestic glaciers and mountains. In the Torres del Paine National Park region we’ll discover fossils in Milodon Cave, see glacial lakes and the churning Salto Grande waterfall and visit a estancia (ranch) for a delicious barbecue. As we head into Argentina we’ll visit Los Glaciares National Park for an up-close look at Perito Moreno Glacier—three miles wide and twenty stories high— with a short cruise. Last on our itinerary is Buenos Aires—a sophisticated city of wide boulevards, incredible food, neoclassical architecture and sultry tango sessions.
RESERVE BY : July 31, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Santiago and Buenos Aires to Boston
- Internal flights: Santiago to Punta Arenas, Calafate to Buenos Aires
- Nine nights' accommodations
- Fourteen meals: nine breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 Atton Las Condes, Santiago
- DAY 4 Cabo de Hornos Hotel, Punta Arenas
- DAYS 5–6 Altiplanico Hotel Puerto Natales, Torres del Painel
- DAYS 7–8 Design Suites Hotel, El Calafate
- DAYS 9–10 Intersur Recoleta Hotel, Buenos Aires
- DAYS 11–12 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Santiago tour. Torres del Paine region: Patagonian ranch with sheep-shearing demonstration; visit Torres del Paine National Park. El Calafate: visit Los Glaciares National Park, cruise along Perito Moreno Glacier, Lago Argentina. Buenos Aires tour. OPTIONALS: Santiago—Valparaiso & Chilean wine country excursion. Punta Arenas—Isla Magdalena Penguin Colony excursion. Buenos Aires—Tango show & dinner. IGUAZU 3n post-tour extension $1,O99 pp/do land & air. OPTIONALS: La Aripuca & Guarani Community visit; Iguazu cultural dinner.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Santiago, Chile
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $6,114 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.