Waste no time getting to the core of Irish culture. From the Irish people’s sparkling wit and inviting pub culture to the isle’s incredible emerald landscapes, this small country packs quite a punch. Get to know this beautiful island on a tour of its leading cities and natural wonders, from the rocky Burren to the Cliffs of Moher.
RESERVE BY : May 18, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Shannon and Dublin to Boston, via a connecting city
- Six nights’ accommodations
- Nine meals: six breakfasts, three dinners with beer or wine
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Dublin, Ireland
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Galway Bay, Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Blarney Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Temple Bar district, Queenstown Story Museum. OPTIONALS: Galway—Castle Banquet Dinner. County Cork—An Evening in Kinsale. Dublin—Excursion to Glendalough.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $3,264 for single reservations. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.