Meet a country that’s history-conscious but forward-looking. Begin your adventure in artsy, edgy Berlin, reunited Germany’s political and cultural capital. Stop at the historic outpost of Potsdam, then continue on to Dresden. Take a step back in time as you wander along the medieval streets of Rothenburg ob der Tauber before ending in Munich, the capital of Bavarian food and culture.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Berlin and Munich to Boston, via a connecting city
- Ten nights’ accommodations
- Fourteen meals: ten breakfasts, four dinners with beer or wine
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Berlin, Germany
Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island, Cecilienhof Palace, Zwinger Palace, Weimar, Bamberg Cathedral,
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Nymphenburg Palace. OPTIONALS: Berlin—World War II Walking Tour. Dresden—Görlitz. Bamberg—Historic Nuremberg. Munich—Home-Hosted Dinner, Excursion to Dachau, Excursion to Neuschwanstein Castle.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $4,799 for single reservations. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.