Scandinavia offers a beautiful wilderness with glaciers in the north, forests, and lakes in the south. The cities are interesting, clean and attractive and the people are the “happiest on earth.” From Bergen’s UNESCO Bryggen harbor district to the stunning landscape of fjord country’s cliffs and narrow waterways—Norway’s scenery is unparalleled. Voted one of the most livable cities in the world, waterfront Copenhagen is a thousand years old, has multiple Michelin-starred restaurants and world-class museums. Stylish Stockholm has an amazingly preserved historic center and, being spread across 14 islands, is called “beauty on water” by its residents. Consistently ranked among the world’s best places to live, captivating Helsinki is a design center with fabulous architecture, an abundance of restaurants and is one of the “greenest” cities in Europe.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Bergen and Helsinki to Boston, via a connecting city
- Flight from Bergen to Oslo, flight from Copenhagen to Stockholm
- Overnight cruise from Oslo to Copenhagen
- Overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Ten nights’ hotel accommodations: Bergen 3n, Oslo region 1n, Copenhagen 2n, Stockholm 2n, Helsinki 2n
- Two nights’ accommodations aboard ship
- Eighteen meals: twelve breakfasts, six dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Bergen: Bryggen harbor district, fish and flower market Custom House pier, Fantoft Stave church, Edvard Grieg Museum. Cruise Norway’s fjord country, visit village of Flam, scenic train ride. Viking Ship Museum. Oslo: City Hall, Munch Museum, Vigelandsparken sculpture park, Mathallen market. Copenhagen: Rosenborg Castle, Little Mermaid statue, Nyhavn district. Stockholm: City Hall, Vasa Museum, Old Town, Royal Palace. Helsinki: Senate Square, Olympic Stadium, Temppeliaukio Church, Sibelius Park. OPTIONALS: Copenhagen—Frederiksborg Castle & Elsinore. Stockholm—Historic Sweden & Uppsala. Excursion to Drottningholm Palace on Lovon Island. Helsinki—Excursion to Tallinn, Estonia. ST. PETERSBURG 3n post-tour extension $899 pp/do. OPTIONALS: Russian Theatre Show & dinner; Excursion to Peterhof.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Bergen, Norway
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $5,589 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.