BREATHTAKING LANDSCAPES, delicious cuisine, historical sites, fabulous wine, world-famous shopping—this is France! Our travel fantasies come to life in the über-exclusive south of France in the sun-drenched resorts of the Riviera. Spend two nights in Nice, the “Grand Old Dame of the Côte d'Azur,”—stroll its quaint streets and people-watch from a charming café. Next is a delightful two-night stay in charming Avignon—visit the 14th-century Papal Palace and enjoy a short cruise in Cassis. The high-speed TGV train whisks us to Paris—with grand architecture, illustrious museums, eclectic neighborhoods and inviting cafes on every corner, we'll discover the France of our dreams!
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Nice and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- TGV high-speed train from Avignon to Paris
- Seven nights’ accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 AC Hotel Nice, Nice
- DAYS 4–5 Hotel Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes, Avignon
- DayS 6–8 Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, Paris
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Nice: Promenade des Anglais, Roman Amphitheater, Franciscan Monastery in Cimiez, Old Town. Visit Cassis, cruise among calanques (fjords). Avignon: old town, visit Papal Palace. Paris: Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Palais Garnier Opera House, Louvre, Hotel des Invalides. OPTIONALS: Nice—Evening in Monaco with Monte Carlo Casino and dinner. Avignon—Aix-en-Provence excursion including wine-tasting and dinner. Paris—Dinner in Paris and Seine River cruise; Excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens; Monet and the landscapes of Giverny.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Paris, France
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $4,739 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.