BREATHTAKING LANDSCAPES, delicious cuisine, historical sites, fabulous wine, world-famous shopping—this is France! Our travel fantasies come to life in the über-exclusive south of France in the sun-drenched resorts of the Riviera. Spend two nights in Nice, the “Grand Old Dame of the Côte d'Azur,”—stroll its quaint streets and people-watch from a charming café. Next is a delightful two-night stay in charming Avignon—visit the 14th-century Papal Palace and enjoy a short cruise in Cassis. The high-speed TGV train whisks us to Paris—with grand architecture, illustrious museums, eclectic neighborhoods and inviting cafes on every corner, we'll discover the France of our dreams!
RESERVE BY : October 31, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Nice and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- TGV high-speed train from Avignon to Paris
- Seven nights’ accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 AC Hotel Nice, Nice
- DAYS 4–5 Hotel Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes, Avignon
- DayS 6–8 Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, Paris
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Nice: Promenade des Anglais, Roman Amphitheater, Franciscan Monastery in Cimiez, Old Town. Visit Cassis, cruise among calanques (fjords). Avignon: old town, visit Papal Palace. Paris: Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Palais Garnier Opera House, Louvre, Hotel des Invalides. OPTIONALS: Nice—Evening in Monaco with Monte Carlo Casino and dinner. Avignon—Aix-en-Provence excursion including wine-tasting and dinner. Paris—Dinner in Paris and Seine River cruise; Excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens; Monet and the landscapes of Giverny. NORMANDY & PARIS 3n post-tour extension (June only) $599 pp/do.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Paris, France
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $4,739 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.