OUR DESTINATION IS “SUSPENDED IN TIME”: Mackinac Island—voted one of the Top 10 Islands in the World by Condé Nast Traveler. Before we arrive in Michigan’s enchanting “Crown Jewel” we’ll visit one of America’s greatest historic destinations: 300 years of American life at Greenfield Village and the acclaimed Henry Ford Museum. On Mackinac we’ll enjoy waterfront accommodations at the gracious Island House. Horses, buggies and bicycles are the only transportation allowed on the island and we’ll set off on a scenic horse-drawn carriage tour followed by lunch at the magnificent Grand Hotel. Enjoy an overnight in Frankenmuth—a quaint Bavarian village settled in 1845—before our return to Boston.
RESERVE BY : March 11, 2020
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Detroit, via a connecting city
- Five nights' accommodations
- Nine meals: five breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Greenfield Inn, Allen Park MI
- DAYS 3–4 Island House, Mackinac Island MI
- DAY 5 Bavarian Inn Lodge, Frankenmuth MI
- DAY 6 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Greenfield Village & Henry Ford Museum, ferry
to Mackinac Island, horse drawn carriage tour of
Mackinac Island, lunch at Grand Hotel, Bavarian
village of Frankenmuth.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $1,929 per person triple occupancy;
$2,549 for single reservations. Fuel
surcharge, air taxes and fees
subject to change. Travel Insured
International Insurance is $115pp
double/triple occupancy; $172 for
single reservations. Although not
required, we recommend
purchasing the waiver. Purchase
must be made at time of booking.
Per person deposit is $400.