WITH FEWER TOURISTS, three glorious cities adorned in their holiday best and amazing Christmas Markets with just the right gifts, this rail journey from Paris to Milan and Venice is sure to be a memorable vacation experience. Paris—the “City of Light”—shines even brighter in December: the Champs-Elysées glows with lights and department store displays are elaborate and mesmerizing. A convenient Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass is perfect for exploring the sites you want to see; and a Seine cruise and excursion to Versailles Palace complete your stay. Milan—synonymous with fashion—comes alive with festivals and street fairs in December. See the extraordinary Swarovski Tree (with its 10,000 ornaments and 36,000 lights) at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele—monument, covered arcade and home to exclusive shops and restaurants—and the Christmas market in the Piazza Duomo. You’ll find Venice’s already-gorgeous canals, piazzas and ornate architecture dazzling with lights (even the gondolas are decorated!), the streets less crowded and locals doing their Christmas shopping. Stroll the Christmas markets to stock up on hand made gifts, traditional carnival masks and stunning lace and blown glass. Enjoy a food and wine walking tour and discover the lagoon island of Murano (glassblowing) on a boat excursion.
RESERVE BY : March 31, 2020
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Air from Boston is included.
- Premium Class train seating: Frecciarossa high-speed trains, operated by Trenitalia, reach speeds of 250 miles per hour (400 km/h) and offer maximum comfort. Frecciarossa trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets at each seat and a cafe car. You will receive a welcome soft-drink or coffee and small snack.
- Worry-free luggage service: all transfer and transport of your luggage is taken care of for you
- Professional Tour Manager with you from arrival to departure
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Paris and Venice to Boston, via a connecting city
- One nights' accommodations in Standard Sleeper Cabin aboard Thello train from Paris to Milan
- High-speed train ticket: Milan to Venice in Premium class
- Six nights' four-star accommodations
- Eleven meals: seven American buffet breakfasts, one progressive dinner with wine or beer, three dinners with wine or beer
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel and hotel/train station transfers by De Luxe Minivan or Coach
- Worry-free luggage service (1 piece per passenger) during all transfers
- Professional English speaking Tour Manager for the entire duration of the tour
- Hotel city taxes
Overnight flight from Boston
Hotel Le Mareuil, Paris
Sleeper cabin, train from Paris to Milan
Hotel Una Century, Milan
Hotel Continental, Venice
Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Paris: Two day HOP-ON HOP-OFF pass; one hour
Seine cruise; half-day, guided SKIP THE LINE
excursion to Versailles. Milan: guided walking
tour. Venice: Food and Wine guided walking tour,
half-day excursion to lagoon island of Murano.
Paris, Milan, & Venice Tour Route Map
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Paris, France
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Pricing and Deposit
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.