LET'S EXPLORE THE DRAMATIC AND ICONIC NATIONAL PARKS and Native American history of America's southwest! We'll visit “art-ful” Sedona and see the cliff dwellings at Montezuma Castle National Monument before heading to the Grand Canyon and a full-day to explore. Browse Native American crafts at Cameron Trading Post and visit the Navajo Code Talkers Museum.Â See the blue waters of Lake Powell before a tour of Bryce Canyon National Park with its arches, bridges and Hoodoos; and the red and white sand-stone cliffs of Zion National Park. Our journey ends in the painted-desert and man-made wonder of Las Vegas!
RESERVE BY : January 21, 2022
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Phoenix and Las Vegas to Boston
- Eight nights' accommodations
- Eleven meals: eight breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Flight from Boston
- DAY 1: Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown, Phoenix AZ
- DAYS 2-3: Best Western Premier Squire Inn, Grand Canyon AZ
- DAYS 4-5: Lake Powell Resort, Lake Powell AZ
- DAYS 6-7: Holiday Inn Express Springdale, Zion National Park UT
- DAY 8: Doubletree by Hilton Airport, Las Vegas NV
- DAY 9: Return flight to Boston
(or similar hotel accommodations)
Montezuma Castle National Monument cliff dwellings, visit Sedona. Grand Canyon South Rim. Cameron Trading Post and and Navajo Code Talkers. Bryce Canyon National Park. Zion National Park tram ride. Valley of Fire State Park. OPTIONALS: Grand Canyon—Helicopter Ride. Lake Powell—Monument Valley jeep ride; Upper Antelope Canyon & Navajo Nation. LAS VEGAS 2n post-tour extension $529 pp/do. OPTIONAL: Hoover Dam & Lake Mead excursion.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$4,339 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. License or Passport Required. Per person deposit is $600.
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 2 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved trails and dirt paths, with some hills and high altitudes.