Experience all Alaska has to offer, from fjords to mountains. Majestic glaciers, unique wildlife, and pristine views do justice to Alaska’s nickname as the Last Frontier. Learn about the history of famous traditions like the Iditarod, and experience the beauty of both Denali and the Kenai Fjords National Parks on this small group Wildlife Tour. In quaint villages, and in the untamed wilderness, picture-perfect landscapes will appear around every corner.
RESERVE BY : November 1, 2021
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Fairbanks and Anchorage to Boston, via a connecting city
- 9 nights' accommodations
- Twelve meals: eight breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1-2: Springhill Suites by Mattiott, Fairbanks
- DAYS 3-4: Denali Grizzly Bear Lodge, Denali
- DAYS 5-6: Springhill Suites by Marriott University Lake, Anchorage
- DAYS 7-8: Seward Windsong Lodge, Seward
- DAY 9: Overnight flight to Boston
- DAY 10: Arrive Boston
(or similar hotel accommodations)
Fairbanks tour, Creamer’s Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge, Alaskan salmon bake dinner. Denali National Park, Nenana village, day at leisure. Visit Talkeetna, visit Iditarod Headquarters and museum in Wasilla. Anchorage tour, Lake Hood. Coastal Classic Train to Seward, Kenai Peninsula. Kenai Fjords National Park cruise. Visit Portage. Explorer Glacier. OPTIONALS: Denali—Wilderness Walking. Anchorage—Alaska Native Heritage Center. Seward—Kenai Fjords National Park: Exit Glacier Hike.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$6,229 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport Required. Per person deposit is $600.
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 2.5 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved roads and gravel paths, with few hills. Some activities will take place at high altitudes.