HEAD TO THE HEART OF THE WEST on this adventure through Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Experience a spectacular panorama at awe-inspiring Rocky Mountain National Park—called the “Roof of the Rockies”—with its landscape of massive peaks and rugged canyons. More than 40 movies have been filmed among the more than 1,000 red sandstone arches of Arches National Park in Utah. In Jackson, Wyoming—the Rockies’ crown jewel—we discover a century-old, authentic cowboy-town-turned-resort before winding through the towering peaks of Grand Teton National Park. Our adventure ends in Yellowstone—the first national park in the world—an incomparable and true symbol of the west.
RESERVE BY : January 31, 2022
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Phoenix and Las Vegas to Boston
- Eight nights' hotel accommodations
- Eleven meals: eight breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer, one beer tasting
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1-2: Renaissance Denver Downtown,, Denver CO
- DAY 3: Hampton Inn, Boulder CO
- DAYS 4-5: Comfort Suites, Moab UT
- DAY 6: Hampton Inn & Suites, Park City UT
- DAYS 7-8: Elk Country Inn, Jackson WY
- DAY 9: Return flight to Boston
(or similar hotel accommodations)
Denver: State Capitol Building, Public Library, Botanic Gardens. Rocky Mountain National Park: Trail Ridge Road, several short trail walks, beer tasting. Travel through the Rockies and Glenwood Canyon, stop in Vail, Glenwood Springs, Continental Divide. Moab: Arches National Park. Park City tour. Jackson: Grand Teton National Park, short trail walks. Yellowstone National Park. OPTIONALS: Denver—Garden of the Gods & Cave of the Winds. Moab—Colorado River Raft Trip; Canyonlands River Cruise & Old West Dinner. THE BADLANDS & MOUNT RUSHMORE 4n post-tour extension $1,029 pp/do.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$4,839 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. License or Passport Required. Per person deposit is $600.
On this guided tour, you'll walk for at least hour daily across moderately uneven terrain, including paved roads and unpaved trails, with few hills.